The Most Magical Place On Earth!
Spring 2019, I returned to Disney in Orlando for the second time. This time as an adult. My recommendation? Leave the kids at home.
KIDDING! Okay...maybe take them once, and leave them home the second trip. ;)
Things to not do:
1. Don't go during Spring Break, Christmas Break, Thanksgiving Break. Honestly, the best time to go is during school.
2. Don't wait until the last minute to decide on your Fastpass.
3. Don't stay off site.
4. Don't pass up the Magic Express! They have the best shuttle service! FOR FREE!
5. Don't overbook your stay with little ones. Plan a day in the middle of your trip to let the kids relax by the pool or visit Disney Springs! On our last day, we fell asleep on the shuttle bus, and it wasn't a good time sleep walking back to the room with a 60 pound kid in tow.
This to do:
1. I absolutely cannot stress this enough: GET THE MEAL PLAN. It pays to have your meals prepaid.
2. Go to animal kingdom! In my opinion, (and everyone else in the world ;) ) it's the best park! From Flight of Avatar, to the Safari, to the entire Africa section, Animal Kingdom will blow you away.
3. While you're at Animal Kingdom, visit Flame Tree Barbecue. My mouth is watering just thinking about this place. I would leave right now, go to Animal Kingdom, eat here, and come home.
4. Do your research!
5. Study the map and plan your fast passes accordingly. Don't plan to ride a ride across the park as your next one five minutes later.
6. Don't be afraid to ditch the travel agent. Use the Disney website to save money. Disney knows best! They will help you save money, time, and make sure you have the best vacation!
7. GET THE MEMORY MAKER! I can't stress this enough. I know $199 for pictures looks like a lot, but if someone handles your pictures while you're there? That's priceless.
8. Consider how much time you're actually in your room. Would a villa be awesome? Yes! But if you don't have an extra several thousand dollars on hand, be open to the cheaper rooms. When you visits Disney, you will probably be in your room from 12 a.m. - 7 a.m. There's too much to see and do!
9. Make sure you attend the firework show at Magic Kingdom. It's much more than just fireworks! Tinkerbell flies from the top of Cinderella Castle and videos are displayed on the side! This is the best show you will ever see!
10. HARRY. POTTER. WORLD.
11. Disney lets you pay off your trip! When you book, you owe $200! Don't be afraid to pay off your trip!
12. Buy shirts! Everyone wears matching shirts. No one will judge you! :)
The most important thing you can take away from this blog is that you can ask me for help! Or ask Disney. They are problem solvers. They're available day and night to assist you with anything you may need.
Aside from the exhaustion and the occasional fit thrown, Disney is so magical. They go above and beyond to ensure you have the best experience. I recommend
every visit Disney!